Members of Lantern Health can book an in-person, phone, or video appointment with their doctor or health coach in two ways:
- Via text through the Spruce Health app (recommended).
- By calling us at (828) 552-5757 or clicking the phone icon within the Spruce Health app.
Download the Spruce Health App below
After signing up online or being enrolled through your employer, a member of our team will contact you to get you connected and setup your first appointment. This process includes review and electronic signature of our Patient Member Agreement, Release of Information, and Notice of Privacy Practices. Upon completion of these forms, you will be invited to setup Spruce Health, either by downloading the app to your smartphone (recommended) or enrolling through web browser on your computer. For help with getting started on the Spruce app, please contact us or visit the Spruce Support page.
Connecting with Your Team
Whether it’s text, phone or video – we are available 24/7 to ensure you receive the care you need exactly when you need it. As part of our best-in-class technology platform, the Spruce Health app allows you to securely communicate with us for your unique needs, including the following:
- schedule an appointment
- ask your care team any question about your health
- check in about a new or ongoing issue
- request a prescription refill
- connect with your provider via video
- complete a Spruce Visit, a type of virtual visit with a series of questions, and receive treatment for common medical issues, including allergies, cold and flu, headache, pink eye, rash, sore throat, and UTI
Our office hours are Monday through Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Because we know that health and wellbeing isn’t limited to only eight hours per day, our physicians are available to members directly by phone at (828) 552-5757 for urgent issues on any day at any time. Further, we are virtually available by text or through Spruce Visit from 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. on weekdays and respond within 24 hrs to text or Spruce Visit at all other times, including weekends.
For optimal benefit and communication through the Spruce Health app, please turn on Notifications for the app. For help with using the Spruce app, please contact us or visit the Spruce Support page.